8.09.2011

Hook 'Em

For all of my Aggie friends, you will not be pleased with this post. Sorry. But I just had to capture my two cutie patooties in their UT outfits - compliments of Ganny and Grandpa - while sitting next to the singing Bevo - compliments of Pop Pop.

Let this be evidence that we are teaching our boys that Texas is hands-down the best state. And for those of you who live there, while we are not the least bit jealous of your 110ยบ days, we are jealous that you're there and we're not.

IMG_3970

IMG_3960

IMG_3968

5 comments:

Lauri said...

SOOO precious, even if it is the wrong team! :-)

Dana said...

Seriously, could they be any cuter??? Well maybe if those were aggie outfits. :-)

Actually, Ryan had that exact onesie. My boys have way too many UT outfits so I can relate. I'm just glad your boys are supporting a TEXAS team!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! Well, except that burnt oragne! ha! Jim just said they need some Mean Green outfits! This is true! :-)
Katherine

Tanna said...

First stop of the day!! To see if there are any new photos of our boys!! They are too, tooo, tooooo cute!! Off to see the others!! Glad to be home so I can check my stuff! LOL! XOXOXOX

nanny said...

So cute, I love their outfits!