8.16.2011

Couple of pics

I wish I had the mental energy to write a post about our goings on. But I don't. Not tonight. I'm finding it very hard to keep up these days. With thank you notes I need to write for Alex's birthday gifts. Birth announcements that need to be mailed out. Laundry that needs to be washed, dried, folded and put away. Sheets that need to be washed and put back on the bed. It's all snowballing. But I will survive.

On a totally random note, have you seen the previews for that show Up All Night that will be on NBC this fall with Christina Applegate? I can't wait. I hope it's as funny as the previews. Haven't looked forward to a primetime show as much as this one in a long time. I think because that's what I'm living these days.

Ok, here are a couple of photos of my sweet Little Men that Jerry was kind enough to help me capture last weekend. {I owe him BIG TIME! There are about one million other things he'd rather be doing than playing photographer's assistant to me. But he's kind enough to do it because he knows how much it means to me. Thank you, babe!} Alright, off to bed. Good night.

_MG_4725 copy
He knows how to light up his momma's heart!!

_MG_4602 color
Sweet all-American boy!!

8 comments:

Hilde Kraiss said...

Precious photos!!! I love smiley babies and Alex could not be cuter! Hang in there, the days get easier. (And you can just pull clean laundry out of one big pile in the laundry room rather than folding it and putting it away - not that I would know about that!)

Anonymous said...

Precious, precious boys! I can't get over how much they favor each other. Wow! Love Andrew's sweet smiley face. And Alex's haircut is too cute, makes him look like such a big boy. And the coordinating outfits, my oh my. Precious I tell ya!

Girl, I totally hear ya on the piles and piles of things to do. The list never seems to end, does it? I had a babysitter come over 3 different times recently just to entertain the kids while I got some stuff done around the house. I'm soooo hoping when school starts back, I will be able to find my way somehow! Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

You will find your way too, I just know it. There is nothing like those first few weeks/months with a new baby. Miss you guys tons.
Katherine

Tanna said...

I sure wish I were close enough to give you a little back-up. I see you saved the biggest smile for yourself! LOL!! Can't blame you a bit for that! ;) Love the photo of Alex with the flag!! That is our All American Boy!

Oh, YES! I have laughed out loud at every commercial for that show!! I am looking forward to seeing it myself! I love when she is saying, "We are trying to HELP you!" LOL! Cracks me up every time!

Sending you hugs and love and wishes for a burst of energy. xoxoxoxoxo

nanny said...

I love these shots....so sweet. I can see where he would melt lots of hearts with that smile.

I think Up All Night looks so good. I can't wait to see it.

I hope you get some good rest!

Lauri said...

Thank you, thank you for those precious photos of your sweet boys!! That wrinkled-nose, open-mouthed smile of Andrew's is to die for!! There is just nothing to warm your heart more than that. LOVE it.

I'm sorry you're feeling so overwhelmed with life lately. I think we all have periods where we feel like that and wonder when we'll ever catch up. And if you ask me, taking memorable photos of your handsome little men is WAY more important than the laundry or dishes anyway. :-)

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

The boys are just so adorable! I often visit your mom and she is such a proud grandma! How WELL I remember the exhausted evenings! Hope you catch up with a little rest soon!

I hope UP ALL NIGHT is as good as it looks! SO funny!

Dana said...

Oh girl, you are in the midst of a very busy time! You will survive but it's definitely a hard few months once they aren't sleeping all day but still aren't on any kind of schedule. Wish I were there to play with the boys while you got some things done. I have seen the previews for that show and want to watch that. Remind us when it's coming on! Thinking about you a lot and so appreciate being able to see some pictures of your sweet boys!

Solar Powered said...

That show looks hilarious and eeriely familar :)
Oh girl, the overwhelming nature of a newborn and all the "stuff" that needs to be done and just won't go away...a little prayer your way.