8.14.2011

It's a numbers game

We're all about making learning fun. Counting cookies and m&m's. Well, it's really more just like saying numbers, but we're getting there. =)
counting m&m's

8 comments:

Tanna said...

Oh, my little love!! I STILL can't see videos on my computer! I am off to go find Pop Pop and watch on his! LOVE that cute little cookie maker!! and, I know I am going to love, love, love hearing that precious voice counting! XOXOXOXO

Evan said...

Oh, MY GOODNESS! He is so smart!! =) WONDERFUL counting, Alex!! And, Noni is proud to see you ENJOYING cooking! LOL! The cooks always get to sample! XOXOXOXO

Evan said...

That was Noni of course!!! Although Alex was Soooooooooooooo cute!!

Allyson said...

So, so cute!! We like countng "m's" at our house, too. But "m's" on cookies - now that's my kind of counting practice!

Dana said...

What a precious little counter you have!!! I'd be eating those m&ms too if I were there with him!! Looks like some great family fun. Jackson enjoyed the video too.

Alex's cupcakes and birthday dinner looked perfect. I bet he'd love the lightening McQueen toppers. And cake is the perfect birthday dinner in my book!

Tanna said...

Yea!! I found that they had released a copy of Acrobat that was compatible with my computer August 8 and now I can watch whenever I want!! Yea!! "nine, six, eight"... =) Love that Little Man. xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Love hearing that sweet little voice counting. What a fun activity for him. And getting to eat M&M's too. I bet he was in heaven!

And I love that he calls Lightening-Speed. That is too cute. Haven't heard that one before! :) Glad you guys had a fun day celebrating your special Little Man!
Katherine

Lauri said...

I am SO impressed by Alex's counting! He needs to teach Kaitlynn a thing or two. The only counting she will do for us is "2, 2, 2, 2...". LOL! I should try the M&Ms, now THAT'S a good motivator! :-)