2.02.2010

Snow Ice Cream

When life gives you snow, make snow ice cream. And ol' Paula Deen has just the recipe.

8 cups snow
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla

Just mix together and voila! You have a tasty treat.

6 comments:

Deb said...

when I was growing up we had a neighbor that had come grown up in Nebraska, she would make us snow icecream when we got snow...which here in Texas was not very often..

Tanna said...

We had snow ice cream when we lived in Kentucky... but, it never had Paula's ingredient of sweetened condensed milk!! YUM! I bet that was tasty!!! Eat some for me! XOXOXOXO

Katherine said...

Well what a fun little treat that is! Way to take advantage of all that snow up there. Too fun!

nanny said...

Oh that looks so good....haven't had snow ice cream in years!!!

Lauri said...

That looks yummy! I like the way you think!

Dana said...

I've never heard of snow ice cream. What a great idea. Jackson would LOVE it!