I shot something red...
I was pretty proud of my berries, buuuut somebody else already submitted berries so I'll be attempting to shoot something else tomorrow. I've got something in mind.
Now about that "something that makes me happy." I had an idea to shoot this passage of scripture.
This scripture makes me happy because my greatest prayer for Alex is that he would be blessed with much wisdom. After about 97 shots to get this ONE photo, I decided that I might like it better if I added a little something extra.
And so I took another 97 shots to get THIS one photo.

(Actually - this is a cheat shot because I cropped it which you aren't supposed to do.) But you know what? I'm STILL NOT HAPPY WITH IT!!!!

(Actually - this is a cheat shot because I cropped it which you aren't supposed to do.) But you know what? I'm STILL NOT HAPPY WITH IT!!!!
Tomorrow I'm going to attempt a different "something that makes me happy shot," too. But unlike the red shot, I've got no ideas of what to use.
I need some creative juices.
7 comments:
YouHAVE creative juices flowing!!! LOL! Your berries are better than the other ones, but I LOVE the radio flyer rocket idea. You know I would be trying to do that one myself if I could get to that little rocket! It just makes me SMILE everytime I would see it. =D
I love the bible verse with the photo. Love it. I have great confidence that you are going to find a composition that makes your heart sing today! Can't wait to see! Love you big. XOXOXOXO
Oh I do like the red berry shot and the picture with the scripture. I know you will find just the right shot and I can't wait to see it!
I love that picture with the scripture in the middle! It looks completely professional like from a magazine or something. Actually all your photos do. Great job, girl!
maybe a photo of the bible with your wedding ring on top and a photo of your baby boy....can't wait to see what you come up with..love the berry shot....
Love your photos...one I've seen that I adore is of the hands; the mom, dad and the child. Can do with a timer, or just one of his and Jerry's would be beautiful.
Love the picture of Jerry, Alex, and the Bible verse. Beautiful!
Good Job, I need to enroll in this class Today!!!! I love the verse with Alex and Jerry....my favorite! cropped or not you need to frame this one and put in Alex's room1
Post a Comment