2.27.2010

Literary Adventure

This morning, Target stores all across the country had storytime with Dr. Seuss books. I thought it would be fun to take Alex to hear Oh the Places You'll Go.



As you can see, he was more interested in the kids than he was the story. But he sat quietly through the whole thing.


I'll admit I was expecting a little more fanfare. Costumes. Balloons. Something. I think they missed an opportunity. I'm just sayin'.

5 comments:

Solar Powered said...

Alex was the fanfare in that handsome sweater. He is a doll. Cuter and cuter by the month.

Dana said...

How fun! I love Dr. Suess.

Tanna said...

That is my favorite Seuss! Alex is so stinkin' cute watching the kids; and, I so want to hold that precious Little Man!! Just got in from Audra's wedding... there was a little guy there born the end of July... I weaseled myself in position to hold him for the whole rehersal last night... it was a little sompin' sompin'... but, not my Little Man! BTW, Little Man is a hoss! LOL! Give him some lovin' from his Noni. XOXOXOXOXO

nanny said...

what a precious little man in his sweater....

Lauri said...

Alex looks SO handsome, he made up for all the lack of fanfare, ha!