If you left a comment on the last post - thank you. Deb, I wish I had checked in to see your note
before I started shooting today because I really liked your idea. I'll have to attempt that soon.
After shooting A-L-L day long, here are the two shots I ended up turning in.
Something that makes me happy.
Something red.

And, just for grins, I thought I'd share this photo - it was one I worked on for the "something red" shot, but it didn't quite turn out as well as I had hoped.

The biggest lesson I've learned in this class is that the technical piece is significantly easier than the creative arrangement of subject matter. At least for me. What's next? Practice, practice, practice.
7 comments:
Your pictures all turned out great. I am enjoying seeing your work. So proud of you. Now I am going to need you to teach me!!!
oh those are really good....glad you liked my idea..
love all of these!!!
Wow, Amanda, you are rocking this class. I want to play so bad. Once I go part time, I'm all over this. Tell me again where you are taking it?
So cute! Makes me realize that there is so much more to amazing pictures than just clicking the button!
WONDERFUL shots!! Love 'em! Love 'em! Love 'em! I do so love the sock monkey riding the rocket! lol. He is HAPPY and RED for me!
These are all great and I espeically like the first one! Just perfect placement of everything and just the right touches! Glad you are enjoying your class!
Post a Comment