LOVE these pictures! He sure is determined, that sweet little Roo. The best part is that you can see his face in the reflection of the dishwasher - great shots. The difference between the first and second child: First child... you correct them and get them down from the dishwasher so they don't get hurt. Second child... You run for the camera! Haha!
3 comments:
I love this! So cute. (I also love that there are tons of fingerprints on the dishwasher) ;-)
LOL......I'll bet mom came to the rescue with Ritz in hand!
I've missed your posts....MIA like me! Life sure gets busy, uh?
LOVE these pictures! He sure is determined, that sweet little Roo. The best part is that you can see his face in the reflection of the dishwasher - great shots. The difference between the first and second child: First child... you correct them and get them down from the dishwasher so they don't get hurt. Second child... You run for the camera! Haha!
Post a Comment