10.10.2012

A Sweet Little Love

Do you see this cutie-pie?
_MG_1984
Miss Blayklee Teal is my niece and the newest addition to our family. She is such a precious bundle of joy.
_MG_1951

We aren't the only ones who are smitten with this little lady. She has my brother totally wrapped around her teeny-tiny finger.
_MG_1958
He has always had dreams of being a family man. A husband and daddy. His dreams have come true in ways I would venture to say are far beyond anything he ever could have imagined for himself. It's one of the things I find so amazing about our good God – He often works things out in ways that are bigger and better than we can dare to dream.

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Amanda, she's beautiful!!! Love the precious pics. And I'm not surprised one bit that her Daddy is already so smitten. A baby girl tends to do that to a man ;-)

So glad you had some special time with your new niece. Congrats!!

Dana said...

What a cutie pie. I'm so glad that you guys got to come see that sweet girl!