10.13.2012

Activity Time

_MG_2084
We dyed rigatoni noodles and made a noodle necklace.

_MG_2087
I put tape on one end of the yarn so that it would be easier for him to thread it through the noodle. We also worked on color patterns: blue, red, yellow, green.

_MG_2075
A "Speed rocket" made during play doh time.

IMG_8030
Working fine motor skills: grabbing letter beads with tweezers and putting them in different slots in the egg carton.

IMG_8032
Letter recognition/matching: finding the correct letter bead and matching it to the letter written on the index card after reading a bible story using those words.

2 comments:

Hilde Kraiss said...

I think we need to make a trip to activity time at your house! You are so creative; what lucky little boys. I'm excited to see so many new posts tonight - so far tons of cute pictures as I expected.

Solar Powered said...

Man, I can't believe how big the boys look since the last round of pics! And yes, you could start an activity blog. What a great idea!