1.06.2011

New Froggie Footwear

Last fall, Noni bought Little Man a pair of "ribbit" galoshes from a children's consignment store.
I wasn't sure he'd wear them. I couldn't have been more wrong. He wanted to wear them everyday.

Sadly, he's outgrown the ribbits. Despite this, he still wanted to wear them yesterday. So off we went to run our errands with too-small ribbits on his feet.

One of our stops was Target. They had ribbits, too. I couldn't help myself. I just had to get him some new froggie footwear.
He wore them all day today. And loved every single minute of it.
I'll admit, I loved every minute of it, too. So stinkin' cute!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh goodness. These were all great posts. So glad you guys had such a blessed Christmas with all your family. And the pudding and froggie footwear pics are precious! Looks like that chocolate pudding was a hit! So excited you felt the baby move. The best feeling, don't you think?Miss you tons!

Dana said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your updates. So exciting that you felt the baby move! How long til we find out the sex??? Looks like you guys had a very special Christmas with lots of special loved ones. I'm going to have to check out the Nativity book you guys have. Isn't it fun to watch them play with their toys from Santa. Such magic. Love you!

Tanna said...

I'm glad the Ribbit will continue on!! LOL! You know the Little Man and his Noni love their boots!! "BooBoo" Love the little overalls, too. =) Of course, the LM makes anything look goooood!

Lauri said...

I agree, those are TOO TOO cute! Who says they don't make fashionable items for boys??? Alex is stylin' for sure! And yes, the puddin' pics are too sweet (pun intended, haha!) for words. I sure do enjoy your pics, girl!

nanny said...

those boots are adorable.....