1.19.2011

A great way to start the day

Whipped up especially for my Little Man this morning - baba pancakes. Scrumdiddly-icious!

7 comments:

The Little Adventures of LueLee said...

AWWWWW MY MOMMY USE TO MAKE ThOSE FOR ME TOO :) :( I miss them.... You are a PRO at those, I have yet to figure out how to make the ears match and the face to be round :)

Tanna said...

I KNOW he love that!! =D

Lauri said...

You. GO. Mama! I am super impressed! The Baba pancakes are perfect, and I'm sure they tasted as good as they looked! I bet they're long gone now, haha!

Dana said...

Wow - I'm impressed! Those are awesome!!! I have no doubt that he loved those. What a fun way to start the day!!

Ganny and Grandpa said...

i bet he really enjoyed those baba pancakes. how creative mama. love ganny and grandpa correa

nanny said...

I was wishing for pancakes this morning.....
How's your weather? Lots of snow?

Solar Powered said...

mmmmm...do you know what i would have given to be there to join you guys for baba pancakes?