1.01.2011

Happy New Year!

The years of my life seem to race by faster and faster with each passing year. Does anyone else feel that way?

I've been away from the blog for awhile. We've been here, there, and everywhere the last couple of weeks visiting family. We've become quite adept at packing and unpacking our suitcases – much like a traveling gypsy family!

(back row, L-R) Pops, Nana, Alex, Me, Jerry; (front row) Granny, Papa, Grandma Mary

(L-R): Scott, Aunt Sylba, Ganny, Grandpa, Alex, Me, Jerry

(back row, L-R) Noni, Little Man, Pop Pop, Uncle Zack; (front row) Aunt Audra, Uncle Brian, Maverick, Me, Jerry

I've tried to soak up as much time with our family as possible so I've left the computer packed away most of the time we've been here. We head home tomorrow. Once we get settled back in, I hope to share some of my favorite Christmas memories so stay tuned.

In the meantime, here's wishing you a Happy and Blessed 2011!

5 comments:

Tanna said...

Just received your text that you have made it to Greensboro. How far you can get in a few hours... Noni is already missing her Little Man and his folks something fierce. Thank you so much for the visit. I love ya'll dearly. XOXOXOX

nanny said...

The time off just goes way too fast.....I know you enjoyed the visits....be safe.....Happy New Year!

Dana said...

Love seeing your pictures with family. Glad you guys had a nice visit. I know it must be hard to travel so much but the people who love you sure do appreciate it! Can't wait to see pictures of your favorite Christmas memories.

Happy New Year to you too! Hope your year is filled with lots of blessings!

Lauri said...

I love all your family pictures! It's great that you remember to take those shots amidst all the holiday chaos and fun. I can't wait to hear about your favorite memories -- I know they'll be great ones! Happy New Year!!

Katherine said...

Love all the pictures! So glad you guys got to see so many family members! That's what the holidays are all about! You guys are old pros at this traveling thing. Alex is quite the traveler I must say! My theory- start them when they are young and they won't know the difference. :)

Many blessings to you my sweet friend in this new year! You have an exciting year ahead with the addition of another little Correa! Can't wait to find out the gender!

So glad I got to see you, even if it was brief! Miss you dearly!