11.05.2010

These Hands

These hands have given unending love over the years. They are the ones where I've found much comfort. The ones that have given tough love. They are the ones that have cheered me to success. The ones that have helped me grow.

I love that Little Man gets to know those same things through these same hands. Two very special hands of a very special woman, celebrating a very special day. Happy birthday, Mom. I love you.
Little Man sends his love and birthday wishes, too. XOXOXOXOXO

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday Noni! What a great tribute to you. Hope you had a great day!

Tanna said...

I love you to the moon and back... bigger than the sky... and Little Man, too... XOXOXOXOXOXO

nanny said...

I hope your day was perfect Noni!
Sweet, sweet post Amanda!

Dana said...

Happy Birthday Noni! I hope it was a wonderful day! :-) Dana

Solar Powered said...

Very sweet post! I have had so much fun tonight going back through all your Texas Trip updates. I enjoyed seeing all the pictures of family and my favorite was "nap time at the pumpkin patch". Good capture of the emotion!!!