I haven't picked up the camera too much lately. It's been a busy week. I did do a little photoshoot today with one of Alex's friends though. I'll share pics later. Calling it a night for now. Have a great weekend!
Awesome pic of LM! I've been thinking about you and wanting to call and see how you're doing! I can't wait to hear about your busy week and everything else going on up there. Miss and Love you!!
Oh, I just can't wait to see that precious, precious smile for myself!! Pop Pop and I keep just laughing with each other that we are going to see LM in just x-amount of days!! Woo hoo!! Can't wait! AND, I'm looking forward to cooking for the LM on T-Giving! And, telling him how it is Noni's FAVORITE holiday of all... just to gather with those we love, eat a BIG turkey and give LOTS and LOTS of thanks for the blessings God has bestowed on us... about being still in moments througout the day and KNOWING God is God. CAN'T wait!! I want to try the crock pot dressing in Southern Living... pumpkin pies on Wednesday... of course, his Mom's green beans... Oh, I'm excited! XOXOXOXOXO
2 comments:
Awesome pic of LM! I've been thinking about you and wanting to call and see how you're doing! I can't wait to hear about your busy week and everything else going on up there. Miss and Love you!!
Oh, I just can't wait to see that precious, precious smile for myself!! Pop Pop and I keep just laughing with each other that we are going to see LM in just x-amount of days!! Woo hoo!! Can't wait! AND, I'm looking forward to cooking for the LM on T-Giving! And, telling him how it is Noni's FAVORITE holiday of all... just to gather with those we love, eat a BIG turkey and give LOTS and LOTS of thanks for the blessings God has bestowed on us... about being still in moments througout the day and KNOWING God is God. CAN'T wait!! I want to try the crock pot dressing in Southern Living... pumpkin pies on Wednesday... of course, his Mom's green beans... Oh, I'm excited! XOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment