We are grateful for our newest little blessing that we will be welcoming into this world June 11, 2011 (or thereabouts).
"The Lord is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
– Zephaniah 3:17
Amen, sweet baby. Amen.
11 comments:
A Thanksgiving blessing indeed! What a little miracle that sweet baby is! Seeing those first images still amaze me. I can't get over the perfect little profile you can see here. I'm so happy for you and the entire Correa clan. It's been so fun watching your family grow, one by one! You are blessed!
Oh Amanda..what a wonderful post. He/She is already so adorable. I am so happy for you, Jerry and Alex. I know your Thanksgiving will be very, very special.
I knew it, knew it, knew it. I could see it in your pictures. I am so happy for you. Blessings for all of you.
YEAH!!!! So excited for you Amanda, what a joy indeed! Thank you Lord for another little adventure in happiness!
I'm so glad you finally posted this news so that I don't have to keep quiet in my comments! I am beyond thrilled for you guys! I was a little worried when pregnant with Ryan. I wondered how I could everyone love another child as much as I love Jackson. Someone once told me that when you have more kids your love multiplies instead of dividing. And I have found that to be SO true. You are going to love this little guy or gal SOOO much. It will be a wild ride at first but definitely worth it! Love the verse you picked to post with the sonogram. BEAUTIFUL. Can't wait til June.
we are so happy and BLESSED to welcome another correito or correaita to our bundle of joy. i believe it's a GIRL but we will accept whatever GOD sends us. HAPPY THANKSGIVING. BESSINGS from our FAMILY to YOU"LLS. SEE YOU SOON. LOVE Ganny and Grandpa
YAHHHH!!! Congratulations on the new little one :) Aww I cant wait to meet this little sweet baby :)
Amanda, I JUST had a dream about you last night and in my dream your baby was a girl!! So when I saw your post this morning, it made me wonder if my dream was a crazy premonition! Wishful thinking maybe, haha!
I couldn't be more excited for you and Jerry! Your home will be filled with more joy than you can imagine. And I agree with Dana, I'm so glad your announcement is public because I've been wanting to shout it from the rooftops! Congratulations!!!!
WOOOOO HOOOOOO! Hurray for ya'll! Happy Thanksgiving Correas!
Chills...and tears...and ultimate happiness for you. Glad you had a great day of Thanksgiving (and green bean casserole).
=) That's what I call a Thanksgiving. The scripture is perfect. XOXOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment