5.03.2010

What Have I Done?

I just signed up for a Facebook account. All so that I could get a coupon. Long story. Bottom line is that in the half hour I've had the account, I've already decided I want out. What have I done?

8 comments:

Katherine said...

OMG! Too funny! I'm gonna have to send you a friend request! haha! What kind of coupon did you get?

Tanna said...

Crazy!!! NOW it makes sense... if you can call it that! LOL! LOL!

Lauren said...

Ha! I too hate Facebook but am on it. its a good way to keep a little in touch with people you don't really care about. Just kidding. I do use it to share pictures with people easily and have reconnected with some friends from high school. I consider it blogging for the extremely lazy. ;0)

nanny said...

I guess I am one generation removed from facebook....ha
Just not interested in it!
Don't get TMI out there Amanda...(learned that this morning from Good Morning America/ha)

Allyson said...

Get out before you are REALLY sucked in! :)
It is as easy as a delete button...

Dana said...

Oh my goodness - that is so funny. I am constantly reading about coupons and free items you can get on Facebook but it hasn't sucked me in yet!! I am still staying strong!

Katie said...

I too am a FB person. I use it mostly for keeping up with friends--though I use the internal email function which cannot be forwarded to external email. (That is good.) I rarely post information on my page. But I like to see what others are doing and occasionally hit the "like" button.

Solar Powered said...

How funny, just now read this. I still don't have one. Did you decide to delete it?