"I'm going to try to convince her that we're more likely to give smiles if she takes us over there."
"See, Mom? Isn't this so much better than trying to make goofy faces at us to get us to smile? You're happy, we're happy. It's a win-win."
He's also figured out how to
- click his tongue
- pull his socks off with his teeth
- drink from a sippy cup (kind of - he still needs to learn how to tilt it up more, but he's getting the hang of it)
- wave (kind of - this is fairly new so he's still working on it)
- walk behind his push toy
We've also taught him to sign "all done" when he's finished eating. Jerry and I get so excited when he signs it at the end of his meal. The funny thing is that he also signs it when we go to change his diaper as if to say, "I don't want to do this. I'm all done."
Little Man is eating more table food. He loves just about anything with cheese - eggs with cheese, macaroni and cheese, broccoli and cheese, cauliflower and cheese, cheese grits, american cheese, cheddar cheese, string cheese, cheese goldfish. He also loves baked sweet potatoes. And cheerios.
Being parents really is more fun than we ever could have imagined. Alex, you delight our hearts!
5 comments:
Grandparenting is not too bad either... if I could only do it more frequently... *sigh*... Great shots of LM and Sammy!! Photographer extraordinaire. XOXOXOXOXXOOX
Being a parent is fun, isn't it!?!?! It's just those first few months that make you wonder. Hahaha! Can you tell I'm anxious about what's coming up?
Alex is getting so big and eating so well. Love that he likes the cheese. Hope he will continue with the good eating for you. It will make life so much easier!! Maybe Jackson and Ale can share some cheerios soon!!!
Isn't it funny how the little things in life make your day...signing to communicate, waving, mastering the sippy cups, all the foods he eats. Parenthood really changes so many things, doesn't it!
I love all that he is doing. And I love seeing that he seems to like the swing, such a fun activity. And I have a feeling that Little Man will be walking on his own before his 1st birthday. Which I still can't believe his 1st birthday is just around the corner, seriously!
Such a big boy!
Cute, cute pictures....and I love the video, he is doing great with the walking!!
Tell Alex I like the same foods he does....lots and lots of cheese!!
Happy 10 Months!
I am super impressed with Alex walking with his push toy! My my, he is going to be walking on his own so soon! It takes a lot of balance to do that, so way to go Little Man!! He looks so precious in his pics from Mommy, and his hair is really growing. I love the "all done" sign at diaper changes -- so funny! Man, where does the time go? And where is our Pause button??? :-)
Post a Comment