5.22.2010

Our Week in Photos

A week full of...

Checking out toys.


Playing with the ball. And eating it.


Rocket rides.


Visiting old clients and seeing the monster truck Grave Digger at their offices.


Which Alex liked until he sat in the driver's seat. He wanted none of it.


We also got to see Grinder.


Meeting Lupe, Grinder's driver.


Oh, yeah - it was a week full of adventure.


And a little progress being made on the house. We've gone from this...


To this...


To this... Ol' girl's lookin' good!

At the end of a long week, it's nice to kick back and relax.


Swing a little.

And have some conversations with Daddy.

Alex: "Will she ever stop with the picture-taking?"

Daddy: "Probably not, son."
Alex: "That's what I thought."


Alex: "Guess we'd better let her get her picture so we can go home."
Daddy: "You've got it. Smile for the camera."

6 comments:

Tanna said...

Oh, MY GOSH! He was STANDING up in his stroller!! And, Noni is glad he wanted nothing of that Monster truck!! LOL! Glad his mom does like to take lots of photographs. XOXOXOXO

Solar Powered said...

I love that standing in the stroller picture and the rocket ride...they were all wonderful and it looked like a very fun week.

Enjoying a relaxing Sunday at our house...is there anything better?

nanny said...

Amanda, it looks like you are enjoying your weeks so much....that is so great that you can do all of these things with Alex! He is growing so fast!!!

Lauri said...

Wow, you guys are staying BUSY! I love that you are getting out so much, and I'm sure Alex is loving it, too. He is so cute in his stroller, and I just can't believe how much hair Little Man has! Can you say, handsome?? Mirabelle is looking great, too. I hope you guys are having a great week!

Katherine said...

Fun week at the Correa household! Looks like Alex soaked it all up too! I can't wait to see him after his first haircut! He will REALLY look like a big boy then!

Counting down the days... :)

Dana said...

I know Jackson wishes he had been with Alex to see the monster trucks. He might have been too scared to get in but I know he would have said "big truck" about 14,000 times!

His smile on the swing is just the sweetest!

Ok, let me talk to you about standing up in the stroller! Oh my, what a nightmare. Jackson has been doing that since Alex's age and it finally happened...he fell over that bar and out of the stroller onto the sidewalk - a complete flip and he just about landed on his head. Laine and I were taking a walk and we were telling him to sit down and Laine stopped quickly and it happened! So tell Alex to hang on tight!!! Glad you are enjoying your BOB. We still love ours and are trying to find a good deal on a double BOB for a decent price.

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!