5.29.2010

Kathy, HELP!

Kathy, my hair is OUT. OF. CONTROL!


I can't wait to see you to get my first trim - 20 days and counting!


Please make me look extra handsome for my very first birthday party. Love, Alex

4 comments:

Dana said...

Those are some PRECIOUS pictures!!! I can't wait to see the result after his first haircut. I'm so glad that Kathy gets to give him the haircut. What a sweet memory that will be for all of you!

Lauri said...

Could someone please explain to me why all the boys get blessed with the gorgeous locks while the girls get the dull matted mess?? :-)

Seriously, I love Alex's sweet hair. Has anyone told you how much older he will look to you after he gets his first big haircut? It's so true. So prepare yourself.

Tanna said...

Oh, the expression in that last photo will totally melt your heart!! He is growing so very fast. He does have himself a head full of hair. LOL!

nanny said...

Well I am behind on reading.,......
I love the hair...so pretty (sorry little man, it's pretty)