5.07.2010

Friday Fun

Today was Friday fun-day for me. 

Alex assisted me in a morning photoshoot for my friend Lauren's little girl. Meet Charlotte. Isn't she just precious? 


This dress was Lauren's when she was a little girl. So sweet.

I tried to get a few pics of Alex on the side. He wanted none of it. 



This is the closest thing to a smile I got.


And Lauren and I had to work hard to get this one! He could have taken a few lessons from Charlotte. She flashed grins all morning! 

5 comments:

Dana said...

Oh my goodness, she is a cutie! And Alex doesn't look too bad himself!! He is just getting cuter and cuter and so big boy looking! Great pictures.

Solar Powered said...

Look at Lauren...what a doll. "Little Man" is such the perfect name for Alex. Swoon...

Tanna said...

G.R.E.A.T photos, Ms Photographer!!! Love 'em. LM wasn't up to a photo shoot today. Charlotte is a cutie. You know I love the one of her in Lauren's dress! Love my Little Man for me! XOXOXOX

Lauri said...

Wow, little Miss Charlotte is simply gorgeous! And Alex is quite the dashing young man himself. They definitely made a beautiful couple in those awesome photos! Friday fun indeed :-)

Katherine said...

Ok, another reason for you guys to move back here (Frisco that is) is I want to hire you as our family photographer! I would love for you to take our pictures and of course little Sarah once she arrives! Please, please!

That Charlotte is a cutie and I love that she wore her mom's dress! Maybe Alex was a little jealous that he wasn't the center of your photo shoot that day, haha!