5.19.2010

Brusha-brusha-brusha*

Little Man is learning the importance of good oral hygiene. 


*(This title goes out to all my Grease-loving friends out there. =) )

6 comments:

Tanna said...

OMG!!! He is lovin' it!! I'm lovin' that he is so stinkin' cute! Love my Little Man! Noni is happy that he is learning about good oral hygiene. =)

Solar Powered said...

OMG is right. He is such a handsome boy with fresh breath too? He keeps getting more and more perfect :)

Katherine said...

Little Man needs to give Luke a lesson or two in how to sit still through a brushing and teach him what he is learning about oral hygiene. Luke STILL strongly dislikes getting his teeth brushed. It's such a beating!

So, way to go Alex for being such a good boy for Mommy and Daddy. Let those pearly whites shine! :)

And as soon as I read your title, I knew it was a reference from Grease! Love it! :) Miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon!

nanny said...

How cute....

Lauri said...

I totally caught the Grease thing right off the bat, too! Kudos to Alex for being so good for Mommy and Daddy to brush those chompers. The brushing thing was probably one of my most hated "chores" with Connor, so good for you for starting so early!

Dana said...

I love that Lauri and Kat got the reference too. I'm picturing the girls at the slumber party and the nerdy girl with the two pigtails in particular!

Good for you for brushing his teeth. Jackson has gone through stages liking it and then not but now he seems to do okay. We do it first and then let him do it. Sometimes we have to pretend that we are going to use his toothbrush to motive him to use it. Hopefully Alex will continue to let you guys brush his teeth without any fuss!