About two years ago, my mom, our friend Barbara, and I were shopping in Canton. (Sigh. I miss Canton.) I found this little gem dazzling so much charm that I just couldn't resist her calling even though I had no use for a coffee table whatsoever.
She had seen her days of markers, crayons, stamps, scratches, and gouges, but she showed so much potential. Last week, I had a friend refinish the table for me. And now look at her!
What a beauty! She deserves center stage in our new living room setup. =)
4 comments:
Love the new set-up!! Where did those chairs come from? WHere's the TV, where's the ottoman? Ahhh my head is spinning! Great job. And the sisal rug looks great in the guest room as well... Also, good luck keeping all that stuff clean. ;)
I love it. You have such a knack for seeing beyond something's exterior. And I really like the new living room set up!
I love the coffe table.....I was picturing it in an oak finish and wow.....I love the white...much more modern....I'm old school/ha
I love it!! The new room came together so beautifully! Now you need to take a picture of the other wall so we can see how it looks. And I love the rug in the guest room, too. As usual, I am just so envious of your design abilities and wish you coul come use your talents at my house!
Post a Comment