"Walk a little slower Daddy," said a child so small.
"I'm following in your footsteps, and I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up,
You're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child
Who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I must follow you."
6 comments:
Sweet poem and what a great picture to go with it!
BEAUTIFUL!!! Just beautiful! love those little feet with his daddy's!
Love, love, love that poem! So meaningful and so true. I might have to use that for Father's Day. And as always, great picture to go along with it!
That is just oh so sweet! The Daddy/Son flip flops are just too cute, too. I like Kat's idea of using it for Father's Day, too. Love it!
How sweet!!!
Does Alex like his flip flops? They are so precious!!!
I love this and my have to use if for father's day too.
Post a Comment