Poor Alex. He's not the least bit interested in being my photography subject. Unfortunately for him, he's my favorite subject, so as much as he'd like an out, I just won't give it to him. Don't feel sorry for him, though. In the end, he always wins out because he's too busy to sit down for long. Our little photo sessions last for all of about five minutes. And that's if I'm lucky. =) Here's the latest.





7 comments:
they are still our little dolls for a few months more...glad to see that you are taking full advantage of it. they will soon be a blur running by :)
Great photos!!! And, I do so wish I could have your little subject in Noni's photo sessions, too! LOL... though you know I do tend to cave to his wants and would probably just ditch the camera to play. =) He is ADORABLE!! XOXOXOXO
OK, that first one is straight out of the 1950's with his little side part and retro mobile. I love it. I also love him in his perfectly sized chair. I need one of those. Fantastic pics as always.
You have a wonderful subject!!! And you are quiet the pro at making these shots....love em all.
Oh. My. Goodness. Those pics are just pure joy! The light, the setting, and of course, the subject. Perfection!
I definitely understand the frustration of having unwilling subjects. I'm not sure who is less cooperative...the baby or the teenagers, ha! I just tell myself that one day they will all appreciate the plethora of photos and stop making fun of me for always whipping out the camera!! :-)
Little does he know, he will appreciate these pictures one of these days. And let me tell you, it doesn't get any better for years to come. I think when Jacob was close to 3 he finally would smile when he saw the camera. Now, he's got the smile and pose down pat when he sees the camera. Luke on the other hand, well you've seen his pictures lately. :)
The good thing is you get some great shots of Alex even when he is not looking. That's what a great photographer does! :) I love the picture of him in the rocking chair looking up. So great! Now if you want to do a post of photography tips, that would be great. :)
ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment