1.12.2010

Oh. My. Goodness.


Need I say more?

6 comments:

Lauri said...

"Oh My Goodness" Is RIGHT!!! I don't even know where to start...that outfit, that smile, that precious hair! He looks like a miniature little man! Words can't even describe how adorable those pictures are!! Was it a special occasion, or could Mommy just not resist playing dress-up? :-) I think those are my absolute favorite photos to date.

Katherine said...

Nickname "Little Man" is right! The comb over, the sweater vest, the collared shirt...mommy was having some fun! And got a good result! :)

The Zajicek's said...

He is so cute Amanda! It's amazing how much he has grown! What a blessing!

Tanna said...

Oh, MY GOODNESS! Is right!!! He is growing sooooo fast! I am so glad to get to see him soon!!! Noni is needing her some Little Man sugars!! His little hairstyle... vest... and SITTING up all by himself! WOW! XOXOXOXOXO

Tanna said...

Pop Pop thinks he looks like him! LOL! You know how he is about "lookin' good". I'd say that was high praise coming from him. LOL! Can't wait to see you. Love, Mom

Dana said...

Yep, that's pretty darn cute. He looks so grown up, yet so little bitty! I still can't get over what a great mix he is of you and Jerry.