Last night our friend Tony (who was recently donned "Tough Tony" because of his perseverance in battling an ongoing illness) passed away. He was one of the greatest gifts our family ever received. We'll miss you, Tony, but we thank you for the legacy you left behind. XOXO
7 comments:
I read about him on your Mom's blog...so sorry you have lost such a dear man....
Amanda, I'm so sorry Tony lost his battle with illness. I'll say a prayer for Tony's family and friends. Goodbyes are so tough.
My thoughts and prayers to you and your mom. I'm sorry for your loss.
Amanda - I'm so sorry to hear about Tony's death. I didn't know him but after reading about him on your mom's blog it sounds like he was a terrific guy. I'll keep his family in my prayers.
Sorry to hear of your loss. Sounds like he was a great person who was loved by many!
So hard to lose someone this precious in your life...but so glad to have had him in your life.
Diane Sawyer said it best recently, "Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened"
Have a good weekend....looking forward to next week? (at home) yes!
So sorry. It is hard to loose a loved one even if you know that he roll have eternal happiness.
Charlie & Fay
Post a Comment