Jerry and I saw the TV spot last week about their reinvented pizza. I loved that it showed how they faced the brutal truth from their consumers - and then actually did something about it. I've never liked Domino's, but with advertising that honest, I felt they deserved a re-try. (Plus that buttery garlic crust had me hooked.) I was curious to see whether or not they were going to deliver. And in the words of their new campaign, OH YES THEY DID! As far as chains go, I may have a new favorite!
Has anyone else tried it? What did you think?
3 comments:
You and that advertisement are killing me on the no carb thing!!! LOL! I so admire facing a problem and coming up with a solution! I'm sure I will be on their bandwagon when the eight weeks are up, too!!
YUM! I love pizza. I'll have to give it a try!
I'll definitely give it a try next time we order pizza. Which happens frequently!
Post a Comment