11.19.2009

Remodel mudroom. Check.

One more project completed in this old house.

Before

During

After

7 comments:

Katherine said...

OMG, this looks like a completely different room! How fun! It looks great. And I know you are so glad to have had someone else do the work for you guys! What a blessing!

Tanna said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Are you going to do the little ironing boards??? =)

Lauren said...

I love it! That old fashioned sink is the bomb.

Dana said...

Looks GREAT! :-)

Lauri said...

It's just gorgeous Amanda. One thing I know for sure, when your mudroom looks THAT great you can bet that the rest of the house is pure perfection!

Solar Powered said...

Gorgeous. Are there more before and after pictures on your blog elsewhere? You and your mom are giving me house remodel fever!

Amanda said...

Solar - Most of the blog prior to July 09 is house remodel posts. We've completely redone our old home Mirabelle - a 1916 American foursquare. I need to post some more "afters" that I haven't revealed yet. I'm thinking after we get it all decorated for Christmas...