11.02.2009

Giving a shout out

In the last few days, Alex has started "talking" more and more. He's varying the pitch in his voice and shouting out all kinds of exciting stories. We just laugh and laugh at him. He's so much fun! I think there's a good chance he's going to be loud like his dad. =)

7 comments:

Katherine said...

I hear some strong vocal cords on that boy, just like Daddy Jerry! Sounds like a happy baby to me!

Lisa said...

Loud just like daddy...imagine that! I love his lil build!

Tanna said...

LOL! He is "flexing the golden pipes" (one of my favorite e-Trade commercials)! Love me some Little Man!

Lauri said...

Soooo precious! I'm with you, I could listen to that sweet "music" all day long! I woke up to similar sounds this morning from K...they are letting us know what's up!

nanny said...

Isn't that just music to your ears? How precious.

Dana said...

Oh so sweet! Down the road it's going to be loud at your house when Jerry and Alex are playing! I see them having to "out loud" each other! :-)

zack said...

He is getting big.