11.04.2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!

For whatever reason, birthdays are my favorite times for counting blessings. A little quiet reflection about how generous God has been with the gifts He's given me. One of my best gifts - one of my favorite blessings? My mom. There's none like her.

Mom, you are amazing at so many things. Your talents seem to know no end, and I love that about you. I am so inspired by your creativity. Your strength. Your wisdom. Your courage. Your ambition. Your smarts. Your passion. Your example.

Not only are you the world's best mom, you are also the world's best Noni. Thank you for all of the unending love and support. And thank you for giving that same amount of love and support to Alex. I love how much you love him - how much you love us.

We're sending you lots and lots of happy birthday hugs and wishes!

Love you so big! XOXO

6 comments:

Tanna said...

It has been like Christmas around here this morning... and, this is such a wonderful gift. Thank you. Thank you so much. For all the gifts and blessings of love I am so grateful. I try so hard not to be greedy and just want ya'll back... but, I do. Guess God is trying to work that greediness out of me. No luck so far. I'll be posting some pictures with the new lens soon! Thank you for that, too!! =) Mostly, thank you for being such a wonderful daughter. I love you so very much. XOXOXOXOX Mom

nanny said...

What a sweet tribute to your wonderful Mom!!!

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday Tanna! It's been so neat watching your relationship with your mom grow so strong over the years! I'm so glad you both have each other and that Alex has such a loving Noni!

Lauri said...

Happy Birthday to the greatest Noni! (Good thing she doesn't go by MeMe or I wouldn't be able to say that, ha!) You guys are incredibly blessed by your loving relationship!

Tanna said...

You girls are too sweet! Thank you for the birthday wishes! I am most blessed.

Solar Powered said...

I'm crying. What a sweet post.