11.24.2009

Conversation Between Friends

Mr. Bear: "Alex, where did you get your hat?"

Alex: "I don't know."

Alex: "I think my mommy got it from over there."

Mr. Bear: "Well, it's quite spectacular."

Alex: "Thank you. I think so, too!"

8 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL! So hilarious! I didn't even notice Alex in the first picture at first! Can't wait to kiss on those cheeks!

Solar Powered said...

Ha! So cute. Can you tell Alex to tell Lila to wear her hats!

Tanna said...

LOL!!! Noni LOVES those photos!! I need some of those in my purse album!! How sweet is that Little Man, ooops... that Little Bear? Where did you find that hat? I still want to try the penguin hat in the knitting book... a next project?? Love you big. XOXOX

nanny said...

Cute, cute hat! Great pictures!

Amanda said...

I think the hat is one we got from Sully. I'll have to work on another batch of photos for the purse album. I love that penguin hat - if you attempt, be sure to make it big. =)

Katherine said...

Isn't he beary cute! And I love seeing those little rolls on his arms and chest! So sweet! I hope you guys have a fun time at your T-giving getaway! Much love!

Dana said...

OMG! Love that hat!!!

Tanna said...

Yes... the Penguin hat will have to be made a bit larger. LOL! I can't get over how well the bear hat matches his sweater! Love it!