7.25.2009

Hungry Baby

As my shirt says, "I'm hungry." Let me contemplate what sounds good today...


I'm thinking either...milk or milk. Which should I choose? Such tough decisions.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Alex,
I think you should definitely go for the milk. It helps you grow big and strong. And then you can run around your mom's very nicely decorated house and destroy all of her hard work. It's really a lot of fun. She'll sigh and be very annoyed by the mess you are making. But you'll be so darn cute that she just can't get mad at you! See you later, dude!

Your friend,
Jackson Ewing

Katherine said...

Very cute post by Jackson, love it and so true! The hands to the mouth is a sure sign of hunger. So glad he is eating well for you. What a big boy!

Lauri said...

So sweet! I love seeing how alert Alex is. What a precious, precious baby. I wish I could get my hands on him!!