7.20.2009

Alex and his Noni

Let me introduce you to one of Alex's favorite people. This is his Noni. 
Noni has spoiled him plum rotten. He loves to hear her talk to him - she has a magic touch that soothes him. And he just stares at her with adoration. And what's not to love? I happen to think that she's pretty spectacular myself. Love you, Mom! Thank you for all of your help with Alex. (And the laundry. And the cooking. And the cleaning. And the moral support.) You're the best.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Can you post a picture of you with Alex? We'd love to see that!!

Unknown said...

That is a great picture and I can tell they are already attached! Yes, and he will definitely be spoiled by Noni. Tell your mom that I've emailed and called her cell phone. I know she is too busy to answer and I can certainly understand that. Alex is beautiful and I'm so happy for all of you. Keep posting pictures! Teresa in Washington

Dana said...

Love all the pictures and updates. Absolutely precious!