AC is still resting and feeling pretty good... Epidural... Good!
Here are some picts from this weekend, almost 38 wks and from today...
Still working on figuring out how to download video...
1 comment:
Lisa
said...
ARRGGHH! I want to be there soo bad! Looks like everything is going good though! Love the last belly pic and the pic with your bags goin to the hospital! Bought a newborn onesie today...couldn't help it! Isabel has been talking about Alex all day! I told her Alex was coming and she said she wanted to see him. I said ME TOO! Love yall!
1 comment:
ARRGGHH! I want to be there soo bad! Looks like everything is going good though! Love the last belly pic and the pic with your bags goin to the hospital! Bought a newborn onesie today...couldn't help it! Isabel has been talking about Alex all day! I told her Alex was coming and she said she wanted to see him. I said ME TOO! Love yall!
Post a Comment