At approx. 7:33 pm EST. Alexander Cole Correa decided to grace us with his presence.
He gave us a little trouble there at the end, and it turned out that he was face up,
which makes passage a little more difficult. After what seemed like 10 mins of pushing and alot of nurses & and the Dr. scurrying about and pulling him out with forcepts, he finally made his appearance.
He is 7 lbs 3/4 oz. A little cone headed due to the trauma of the birth, but he is perfect.
Both mom & Alex are doing well. Amanda is resting and doing well, but is pretty wore out and starving. :) Food is on the way. As soon as we get u
p to our room, we'll post more, and I am sure Amanda will share her thoughts on her experience.
thanks again for all your thoughts & prayers.
Love, J
10 comments:
Congratulations you guys! He looks perfect! I'm so excited for you guys! He's beautiful! I can't wait to hear more details and see more pics!
Wow, congratulations!! I'm thrilled for you both! Alex is awesome, he's just beautiful! Amanda, I'm so sorry about the difficult delivery. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts. But it sounds like you were incredible. I'm so proud of you. Enjoy that gorgeous boy and I can't wait for more pics!!!
Yea! So glad he's here safe and sound. He looks like a little doll! How sweet. Good job Amanda and baby Alex! Looking forward to more pictures. Enjoy your first night with your sweet baby boy.
Amanda--he looks just like you! Congratulations....
Way To Go Lil' Miss!
I'm so happy he's here, healthy and amazingly cute, (like that would be a surprise to anyone!:)
Congratulations to you both. Your life will never be the same, but it's soooooo much more wonderful, i'm sure already at this minute you are wondering what would we ever do without him. Instant LOVE! That's for sure. Enjoy him, and know you are thought of often and missed back here! And of course, he has the best daddy ever (besides Brian's daddy). Gosh -- just very happy for you both!
Well...he's finally here! I'm so happy for you both. :) He's amazing... can't wait to meet him next week! love- aunt sylba
Amanda and Jerry:
Congratulations! What a great blessing and special time in your lives.
Take Care
Sean
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Wow, I logged on to see if there were any new house pictures and what a fantastic surprise! I can't wait to hear everything and see more pictures of beautiful Alex! Enjoy every second of doing nothing but staring at him! xoxox, Hilde
Congratulations guys! He is just beautiful! What a wonderful blessing! Glad Amanda and Alex are doing well! Kat forwarded me a couple of pics and he is so sweet!
God bless! Kyla & Michael
Hi! I'm a bit behind on checking your blog and and SO glad I checked-in tonight. Beautiful! He's just absolutely beautiful and so are you Amanada! Love to the 3 of you from the Hughens family!!
Post a Comment