3.06.2013

Roo-bear portraits and camera failure.

I had taken these photos a couple of weeks ago and am just now getting around to putting them out here. Isn't this little Roo-bear a cutie patootie? Not to put you on the spot or anything, but come on! I wish you could see him in action. He really is such a delight. I can barely stand the sweetness. Even if it is interspersed with the occasional temper tantrum. (Speaking of – Lord, help me! I know what's coming this time around. And you all should know that I welcome any and all prayers for my patience. They are much needed and appreciated.)
_MG_6122
I'm hoping I may have one or two more pictures from the last couple of weeks on my camera that I can share in the next few days, but, after that, I'm in a holding pattern for a while. My camera has up and died.
_MG_6119
Apparently, "Err 99" is the equivalent of the computer blue screen of death. My camera decided that Jerry's sister's wedding would be the perfect time to flash that error. Hello?! Important event here! Did that camera not know that there was a stunning bride (or princess, as Alex called her) and two of the. most. handsome. boys. in the world dressed up in tuxedos that begged (not literally - please!) to have their photos taken?!
_MG_6115
So now we are trying to figure out whether or not to fix the camera or bite the bullet and get a new one. Whatever it is (um, preferably a new camera), I'm hoping we come up with a solution soon! ;-)

3 comments:

Tanna said...

Extraordianary photos of our precious Roo. His Noni is pining for him and his brother. =(

I'm ready for you to get that camera! ;) and then report. LOL! xoxo ~ Mom/Noni

From the Kitchen said...

He is a cutie patootie! By the way, my husband thought I'd made that phrase up until he heard it somewhere else!! No photo of the Little Men in tuxedos? Please report on the camera. I assume you would only need the camera and can use the lenses you have? Happy shopping.

Best,
Bonnie

Solar Powered said...

Those are gorgeous! Well, what did you decide? New camera or repair? I'm 6 years into my Nikon and itching for a new one and lens...maybe I should go buy lotto tickets :)