The dinosaur roar and the crumbs have nothing to do with one another. I just thought this was a funny picture. We are big into dinosaur roars around here these days. Both boys can let out some pretty fierce roars, as I'm sure you can tell by the expression on Alex's face!
As for the crumb stories, here's a conversation with Alex the other day.
Alex: "Ow. Can you take my shoe off? My foot hurts."
Me: "Where does it hurt?"
Alex (taking shoes off): "It hurts here (curling his toes). There are crumbs on my feet and they hurt."
I searched for something that might be in his shoe or on his foot, but I saw nothing. And then it dawned on me – his foot had fallen asleep and was tingling!
And one day last week, he asked me where he could buy chocolate crumbs. I didn't have a clue what he was talking about, and then the light bulb turned on. He wanted more chocolate milk powder!
Foot crumbs. Chocolate crumbs. Pretty clever descriptions, if you ask me.

4 comments:
Oh, our Big Little Man is nothing if not clever. ;) Noni has been talking crumbs ever since learning what they were. ;) XOXOXOX
Crumbs is right! Perfect description. I think it's funny how a kid's perspective can change our own.
Very clever! Lila comes up with some funny stuff,too. I love it.
RWARRRRR!!!! from our house to yours!!! too cute!!!! I could use some chocolate crumbs too :) BIG XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Post a Comment