A couple of weeks ago we traveled back to Texas to celebrate Sylvia's (Jerry's older sister's) wedding.
Sylvia and Scott got married in Ft. Worth at a really neat restaurant called Los Vaqueros. Their wedding was such a joyful celebration and a wonderful time spent with family.
At the rehearsal dinner, Lisa (Jerry's younger sister) took several pictures, so I kind of stuffed my camera in my bag so that I could try and keep up with the Little Men. I'm hoping I can mooch off of her photo stash – I could tell she had several good ones. Between not having the camera out and then the camera dying about an hour before the wedding – right when I was trying to get pics of the Little Men in their tuxedos – I only have these few pics to share. Maybe I'll get a chance to post more if I get some from Lisa.
 |
| Sylvia and her dad at the rehearsal. Her smile really says it all. I've never seen her happier. |
 |
| My niece Isabel – Roo takes to her immediately each time we see her. ;-) Isa was the flower girl. Her dress was so pretty and looked very similar to Syl's. Alex kept referring to Syl and Isa as the "two princesses" on the wedding day. |
 |
| Daddy helping Alex with his tux. Alex was the ring bearer. He did a pretty good job, but what he really wanted to do was throw Isabel's rose petals. You know boys and throwing things. When he didn't get to, he burst into tears of heartbreak – while he was walking down the aisle. Poor thing. The audience took pity on him. And so did his daddy who handed him a handful of petals from the aisle to throw just before his Aunt Sylba walked down. |
 |
| These two boys were so handsome. Their daddy, too. |
 |
| One of the few shots I got of the boys all dressed up before the camera died. |
 |
| Sweet, silly boys. :-) By the end of the night, Alex was cutting a rug on the dance floor and Roo, who had found his pant pocket, was walking around with one hand in his pocket and giving a little swagger on the dance floor himself. They had a grand time. And so did we. |
2 comments:
The most handsome men in the room to accompany the Princesses!! =D
I see future James Bonds!!!!! Roo's really got the look in the last picture :) Very Dashing young men!!! XOXOXO
Post a Comment