3.18.2013

More fun from Texas.

We had a couple of days after the wedding to visit with Noni and Pop Pop before heading back home.

We visited the zoo one day. It was a chilly, dreary Monday, and we had the complete run of the zoo to ourselves! So much easier to keep up with kiddos that way. ;-)
IMG_3211


IMG_3213


IMG_3219


IMG_3206

We also got to take the boys to visit a pet Kangaroo named Thumper. Pop Pop is friends with Thumper's "mom."
IMG_3247
Thumper and Roo-bear could have been fast friends. They were about the same size. Once while we were there, Roo started crying, and immediately Thumper hopped over to him as if to console him and show his concern. I guess the two little Roos felt a connection. ;-)
IMG_3250
Alex kept wanting Thumper to play with some of his toys. Much to Alex's disappointment, Thumper wasn't interested.
IMG_3254

After our zoo trip and before the Thumper visit we had lunch at Chuck E. Cheese.
IMG_3240


IMG_3226
The boys went through about, mmmm, ten times as many tokens as I thought they would. I think the "family value meal combo" is the way to go next time. I thought we'd be wasting money buying a boat-load of tokens as a part of the pizza pack, but notsomuch. Live and learn, baby...live and learn.

1 comment:

Meg said...

SO precious, AC. Love how the little 'roos became buddies. Your boys are growing like weeds, can't believe it. Hope you are well.