3.25.2013

A visit from Ganny & Grandpa

IMG_0385
This weekend we had some very special visitors. =) Jerry's parents came to see us after a work trip to Nashville.
IMG_0306
Not too long after they rolled in, the snow started falling. And falling. And falling.
IMG_0323
We got about five inches on Sunday. But we didn't let that dampen our fun.
IMG_0265

We read books and played monster trucks, played in the snow, and had a little pre-Easter celebration.
IMG_0211
IMG_0163
IMG_0302

The boys also built a snowman. Even though we've had several snow showers this year, this is our first snowman of the season. It was just about Roo's size – with a real carrot nose and everything.
IMG_0348
We enjoyed every minute of our visit, and, while we were sad to see them go, we were so glad that the snow cleared up on the roads before Ganny and Grandpa had to head back to Texas today.
IMG_0180
We've got a busy next couple of days as we gear up for Easter and a visit from Noni and Pop Pop. Lots to be done! See you soon!

2 comments:

Lauri said...

Hey girlie! Loving all your updates, and SO thankful you have such an amazing new camera to continue sharing such awesome pics with us!! I bet you are LOVING all the expanded features, can't wait to hear about it!

Can I just say, in all of the recent photos of the boys, they look SO much alike to me?! Sometimes as I'm scrolling through the pics, I'll have to study the photo to make sure I know which brother I'm looking at! Do people stop you all the time saying they look like twins?? I'm sure in person they don't look as close due to size, but I continue to be amazed at how much they favor one another!

I owe you an email response and hopefully can do that soon. Spring is kicking my butt lately, girl -- not enough hours in the day!!

Love and miss you!

nanny said...

I know you all will have a very Happy Easter....

Are you on instagram? would love to follow you. It's like a one line blog. Ha (That's about my speed)