Alex – he's my quality time guy. He loves for you to play with him. To read to him. To lay down at night with him. He just wants to spend time together. I eat it up.

Roo – he's my physical touch guy. He loves a good snuggle. He'll reach up his arms to be held, rock with you at night, and climb up in your lap just to be close. And he's usually more than willing to give you a kiss or three. I eat it up.
Counting my blessings tonight. For two of the most precious souls on the planet. And that I get to be their momma.


4 comments:
Well said. I think I'll go take one last peek at my three sleeping monkeys and give them another kiss.
Just the way I feel about all three of you... two, once removed. =) These are great photos!!! I think Jerry (did he get that one of you and the boys) may be up to award-winning-photographer. ;) Since you are sharing these wonderful ones... I just can't wait to see THE card ones!! xoxoxo Only a little over a week!!!!!!! =D
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family!
Such precious blessings! It's hard to imagine before being a parent just how much joy they will bring. And Alex touching Roo's cheek is just priceless. Seriously so so sweet. They are such a cute pair. Can't wait to see how much they've both grown since this summer. Love you!
Post a Comment