Roooooaaaaaar!
Double rooooooooaaaaaarrrrrr!

Getting ready for trick-or-treating with friends: Curious George, kitten, queen, dragon, and Roo-bot. It was a picturesque Halloween night. Cool, crisp air and leaves scattered along the streets and sidewalks. Such a fun time with these kiddos. =)




2 comments:
LOVE your 2 latest posts!!! First off, the sharpness of your photos is really coming through. I noticed it right away! (Translation: I'm jealous! Ha!)
Secondly, Roo-bot...what a riot! Love the costumes. Sounds like a succesfull Halloween for sure.
And finally, the pumpkin patch looks AMAZING! What an amazing spot for family fun and of course, awesome photos. I am seriously digging the boys' knitted caps. Are those from Noni? Love! Definitely looks like the perfect fall day. So glad you're packing in so much fun up there.
Missing you!!
ooooh, I so wish I could have been there for both of these events. But, that said... your photos are wonderful and a nice substitution for being there myself. Thank you!! Keep it up. ;) LOVE you all bigger than the sky and stars.. to the moon and back. XOXOXO
Post a Comment