9.25.2011

Today

"This is the beginning of a new day.

_MG_5431

You have been given this day to use as you will.

_MG_5951

You can waste it or use it for good.

_MG_6836

What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.

_MG_5873

When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever;

_MG_6829

in its place is something that you have left behind...

_MG_6864

let it be something good."

_MG_6213

– author unknown

6 comments:

Tanna said...

Love getting more photos of the Little Men!!

Does getting estimates make a day's good use? ;)

Great scripture.

Love you dearly. Mom XOXOXOXO

Tanna said...

I meant quote.... sounds like it should be scripture (conversation going on in my head). LOL! Those conversations come out way more these days. LOL!

nanny said...

Ohhhhh......Little Man and mini Little man!! unreal. Wonderful pictures Amanda. I love the one of you. You are just tiny! you better eat girl!

Anonymous said...

One thing is for sure, you guys are ready for fall. Between the pumpkins, pumpkin hats, fall clothes, apple tree farm visit and what looks like cooler temps, you guys are ready!! LOVE all the pictures especially the one of you holding Andrew. And I love the quote, good reminder to live for today. Precious family, Amanda!

~Katherine

Lauri said...

I sure do love this post! Those pumpkin hats are the perfect touch for fall. I'm guessing Noni had something to do with those? ;-) I love every single one of your photos. You are just so talented, my friend. And the picture of you and Roo, my favorite! You look SO great! I just want to reach in there and give you a big hug and Andrew a snuggle.

I LOVED your apple farm pictures, too. What a fun fall tradition for you and your boys. I bet you have some yummy recipes in progress at your house to use up all those apples you brought home! No doubt it's smelling yummy in your house and looking more like fall everyday. Miss and love you tons!

nanny said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!