9.22.2011

Apple Tree Farm

Last weekend we took a trip to the Apple Barn apple tree farm. Alex probably ate 15 apples while we were picking. He just kept picking them up, eating a few bites and then moving on to the next one. Jerry and I could not believe how many he ate. We were sure he would have a stomach ache, but it didn't seem to phase him a bit.

I went a little camera crazy, so be warned. Lots of photos to follow. 

_MG_6452

_MG_6308

_MG_6326

_MG_6260

_MG_6265

_MG_6284

_MG_6289

_MG_6372


IMG_6587

IMG_6583

_MG_6627

_MG_6760

_MG_6728

_MG_6461

_MG_6465

_MG_6469

_MG_6357
And just for grins, here's some photos at the same apple tree farm last year when Alex started consistently taking steps and walking.
_MG_5789

_MG_5781

_MG_5832

_MG_5771

_MG_5880

_MG_5811
See ya later alligator.

5 comments:

Tanna said...

I remember Alex in that same little outfit in Chattanooga taking those bold little steps. How much he has changed.

You are AMAZING with your photography. NONE of the 'pros' have captured anything as near as good. I do realize YOU are not in any of them!! Not good for me. ;) You'll have to coach me when I visit and I'll try to work on that situation.

I'm so glad the LM has his Noni's belly. LOL! (I have decided that one batch of cherries must have had pesticide on them. lol)

Andrew is growing like a weed. I know you especially love that one of Alex and Jerry with matching caps in B & W. Great shots!

Love to all. xoxoxoxoxo

Allyson said...

I seriously cannot pick a favorite they are ALL so great! Love the boys in their matching blue ball caps. Isn't it amazing how much Alex has changed in a year - from baby to little boy - it happened overnight didn't it? Sigh...

nanny said...

Those are all so good Amanda! I love the one with Andrew's little lip stuck out...so cute! gosh he is growing so fast.

Hilde Kraiss said...

Your pictures are so wonderful! We have almost the same picture of Katie as a baby sitting in a box of apples. :) Your photos are inspiring me to try to find time to take a photography class. I love these fantastic peeks into your life. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love the apple tree farm pictures year after year. I will miss these pictures when yall make it back to Texas. :) Nothing says Fall like a trip to the apple farm, that's for sure! We went with Kyla and Michael once in Minneapolis and I thought it was such a fun experience. And the apples were SO tasty.

You got some great shots of your boys! Little Andrew looks as sweet as ever in his brown overalls, sitting in the apples. And I love how much Alex enjoyed sampling the apples. I bet he was in heaven. And speaking of Alex, could he look more like Jerry? Oh my. Jerry Jr. if you ask me. The black and white picture of Alex standing to the side looks so much like Jerry to me.

And you know I love the comparison pictures. He looks like such a big boy compared to last year. Oh and speaking of comparison pictures, I'm thinking it's about time for another round of Alex/Andrew comparion pics. I think they favor each other so much.

Hope you guys are getting a little more Fall-like weather there than we are here. Still waiting for "that feeling" to present itself.
:-) It's been awhile!

Love you girlie!
Katherine