My dear, sweet Alex,
I keep wondering how it is that two years have come and gone so quickly.
Wasn't it just yesterday that I was taking this picture?
And the day before that, this one?
Your amazingly wonderful self is just growing too fast for Momma's liking. But I sure am having fun trying to keep up with you. You are a blast to spend time with, and I am loving watching you learn and try all sorts of new things with such enthusiasm.
There's not a day that goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars for you. God has blessed my life so richly by putting you in it. I look forward to your greeting each and every morning; I smile when you burst into mine and Daddy's room and are ready to "pay" (play). (Although, admittedly, there are some mornings I wish you'd sleep just a while longer. Noni taught you that the early bird catches the worm, and I am certain that you will never miss out.)
Sweet boy, you are the kind of sunshine that the world needs more of. I hope you continue to spread your warmth and goodness as you grow up and that you would continually find ways, big and small, to leave this world better than you found it.
You make me as proud as any Momma could be. I love you so big, so big, so big, and I wish you many blessings in your life. Happy second birthday, Love.
XOXO,
Momma





8 comments:
Amanda, he is such a doll, look at that face?! The one with Alex laughing looks like Jerry. Hope you guys had fun celebrating. I am continually impressed by the number of blog posts with two little ones. You are super woman, truly! Love to you all...
Oh, how precious.. how very, very precious is this Little Man. His Noni and Pop Pop adore him. He is an amazing and delightful young man. He fills my heart with joy and gratitude and love... just like his Momma always has.
Love you all to the moon and back... bigger than the sky... Noni/Mom
So, so, sweet! I can't decide which I like more, the oh-so-cute shirt or the oh-so-cute summer hair cut. What a handsome Little Man you have!!
What a SWEET birthday post for your big birthday boy. I'm having trouble believing he's already 2. He still has such a sweet "baby" face to me! Maybe because of the time between our visits, I just keep thinking of Alex as a baby so it's a surprising reminder that time goes on!! The birthday pictures you captured are just PERFECT, showing both his sensitive/soft side as well as his 2-year-old jubilance. Love it! I'm sad I couldn't celebrate with you guys in person, but I can't wait to hear all about Alex's birthday adventures. Kisses to the new 2-year-old!!
Such a sweet post and such a precious boy. I just can't believe another year has gone by...guess I better start believing huh? Happy Birthday Alex!
What precious pictures and words for your BIG boy! I cannot believe he's already two. I'm so sad that I've not been close by to watch him grow up. But I am thankful for the blog as a way to watch him grow through pictures and your words. He is such a handsome boy. Love you guys!
Happy birthday to Alex! What a big boy he is! I love all the sweet words you have to say to him. What a special bond you two must have! I too am sad that I'm not there to watch him grow up in person and get to know his little personality. One day, one day! :)
I love his birthday shirts and his new haircut. The perfect cut for his sweet little face!
Love to you all-Katherine
Hope you had a Happy Birthday Alex....with chicken and cake can't go wrong!!
Post a Comment