10.31.2009

Halloween Horror Story

People. Would you please look at what my mommy let happen? She went to put my pumpkin costume on me this morning and EEEK!! It didn't fit! Now I'm costume-less. What a horror! That's no way to celebrate Halloween - especially your very first one.

Lucky for me, Aunt LiLi gave me this pumpkin shirt. Little did she know that her shirt would save the day.

3 comments:

Tanna said...

Oh, my goodness!!!! That is THE cutest little smirky smile EVER in his pumpkin shirt from Aunt LiLi! Oooooh, Noni needs some of that sweet little cuddler!! Give him love from his Noni!

Dana said...

Oh so CUTE!

Lisa said...

YEAH! Aunt LiLi saved the day from hundreds of miles away! That just warms my heart and that smile is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. I think is he trying to give me a shout out! Right back to ya Lil Man! Love yall!