2.09.2013

Fourth Friday

Yesterday was the fourth Friday in a row that we've had snow.
_MG_6025
Alex and Roo love the snow.
_MG_6034
I loved it the first couple of times.
_MG_6000
But now I'm ready for spring.
_MG_6059
 Where the puddle splashing is a little warmer.
_MG_6056
And there aren't layers and layers of clothes that need to be washed afterwards.
_MG_6054
Where the sun lingers a little longer and the blossoms begin to appear.
_MG_6058
Please note that Alex put his own boots on. I didn't realize they were on the wrong feet until we were already out in the snow. He didn't seem bothered by it, so I figured no need for me to be either. Play on!
I suppose spring will arrive soon enough. Until then, we'll warm our hands with hot cocoa.
_MG_6074
Or in Roo's case, digging for marshmallows.
_MG_6063

Hope you have a warm weekend!

1 comment:

Tanna said...

Oh, my sweet, sweet little loves. Great photos, too!! You know I love the one with them walking away with their little "ears" drooping, holding hands, boots on. Just love it. Missin' my Little Men and Co.. I'll welcome sping days too... but, they're coming way too fast for me these days. Love y'all so much. XOXOXOXO