1.27.2012

Afternoon playtime, the roller coaster rocket and meal time

Whipped the camera out and rolled on the floor with Roo during afternoon playtime the other day. Little guy is all about the army crawl and pulling up on all fours. Crawling is around the corner.
_MG_2861
_MG_2867
_MG_2878
_MG_2891
_MG_2898

We've had a few days of nice weather so Alex has been riding his roller coaster rocket. Please take note of the last picture. Alex is saying, "Mom, put your camera down. Go to the street to catch me."
_MG_3021

_MG_3024

_MG_3025

_MG_3034

_MG_3059


Roo is eating a few table foods these days. And learning to drink from his sippy cup, too.
_MG_2936

_MG_2957

_MG_2961


5 comments:

Hilde Kraiss said...

They are both so cute! Enjoy!!

Tanna said...

You have no idea how much this Noni needed those sweet little photos tonight!! I am exhausted and wrung out! My Little Men were salve to my soul. XOXOXOXOXOX

Katherine said...

Wow- I had to count on my fingers to calculate how old little Roo is. I can't believe he is big enough to already think about crawling and to eat table food. His first year if flying by, I'm sure you agree. And it looks like Alex is sure enjoying his Santa gift. Precious, precious boys you have! Miss you!!

Lauri said...

Awesome pictures!! It is SO hard for me to believe how fast those sweet boys are growing. (And if it's hard for me, I know how much harder it is for YOU!) They both look so happy and full of life! I'm glad you're able to get outdoors and enjoy some activities. Miss y'all so much!

nanny said...

I love all of these shots but that sweet Roo with no shirt on....so precious!!