1.12.2012

A prayer for these brothers

Dear God,

Please help these boys grow into strong and courageous young men. Help them not to be afraid of anything that comes their way in life and to know that You are with them wherever they may go. (Joshua 1:9)
_MG_1873 copy

Help me plant seeds of joy and gratitude in their hearts and please surround them with people who will water those seeds so that they may grow into young men who don't take their blessings for granted.
_MG_1944 copy

Bind their hearts tightly to one another with a friendship that only grows stronger as the days pass by. Let them find encouragement, respect and admiration in each others company.
_MG_2852 copy

And help them see the depths of Your love for them so that they may always spur one another on in their faith and good deeds.
_MG_2855 copy

In Jesus' name I pray. Amen

6 comments:

Hilde Kraiss said...

Fantastic! Just what I needed at the end of a long day. I love the photos, especially the third one where Andrew is looking at Alex. I couldn't get even one of my kids to sit still this long for me to take pictures, much less two (or three) of them! I love this!

Solar Powered said...

So well said and just so sweet.

Tanna said...

Ahhhh, now I can have my say. ;) Thank you.

AMEN and AMEN and AMEN!! These photos of the Little Men together are priceless... you know your mother needs a few in print. hint. hint. LOL!

Been hearing my blues songs from The Little Man a.k.a. Harmonica Man in my head ever since hearing him on facetime last night... along with seeing the aerobic presentation of song and dance. LOL! I do adore that little booger. Hope Little Roo rested well again... he was looking so sleepy. Love my Little Men for me. XOXOXOXOXO

Lauri said...

What a beautiful prayer for those 2 sweet miracles of yours.

nanny said...

Perfect prayer for those little sweet brothers.

I like the look Roo is giving Alex as he is sucking his thumb. It's like humm maybe I should try that! ha

Dana said...

What sweet boys! They are so lucky to have each other. I will join you in praying for them and their bond. :-)

Little Roo's pictures are absolutely precious. And you are right, he just radiates happiness and joy with his cute little smile. I'm so glad I got to see him a few weeks ago.

Love you.